Fr. Rudolph T. Vorisek, C.S.P.
- 1957-1968: St. Peter’s College, Baltimore, MD (BAL)
- 1969-1976: St. Mark’s University Parish, Isla Vista, CA (LA)
- 1972-1976: University of California at Santa Barbara, Isla Vista, CA (LA)
- 1977-1984: Christ of the King Chapel, Grand Rapids, MI (GR)
- 1985-2005: St. Paul the Apostle, New York, NY (NY)
- 1992-1994: St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, NY (NY)
- 1999-2011: Paulist Fathers Generalate, Queens, NY (BRK)
- 2007-2011: Paulist Fathers’ Motherhouse, New York, NY (NY)
- 2011: Died
Fr. Rudolph Vorisek was ordained a Paulist priest. He is named in the Archdiocese of Baltimore’s “List of Priests and Brothers Accused of Child Sexual Abuse.” Fr. Vorisek is named in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’s “Report to the People of God: List of Priests Accused of Sexual Misconduct with Minors,” under the subsection “Allegations Involving Priests Belonging to Religious Orders.” According to this report, the Archdiocese of Los Angeles received a report in 2013 that Fr. Vorisek sexually abused a minor from approximately 1966 to 1970. Fr. Vorisek is also named on the Paulist’s “List of Paulist Fathers Credibly Accused of Sexual Misconduct,” under the subsection “Deceased and Former Paulist Fathers Named in Diocesan Listings.” According to this list, a report was made in 2013 alleging that Fr. Vorisek sexually abused a minor in approximately 1970 at St. Mark’s University Parish in Goleta, California.