Survivors’ Attorneys to Provide Complete Picture of Institutional Practices in the Handling of Child Sexual Abuse
At a news conference on Tuesday, November 11, 2014 in Chicago, sexual abuse attorneys Jeff Anderson and Marc Pearlman will:
- Discuss the gaps and deficiencies in the documents recently released by the Archdiocese of Chicago pertaining to 36 priests accused of child sexual abuse.
- Provide summaries, timelines, photographs and key documents detailing individual offenders’ files.
- Identify the enablers in official positions who failed to take action against these offenders.
Tuesday, November 11, 2014 at 1:00 PM CST
Kerns, Frost & Pearlman and Jeff Anderson & Associates
30 West Monroe, Suite 1600
Chicago, IL 60603
- All documents will be available prior to the press event at andersonadvocates.com.
- Press packets will be available at the press conference Tuesday.