Attorneys to Release Details & Identities of Co-Conspirators and the People Who Tried to Prevent Investigation
(St. Paul, MN) – Today, a press conference will be held to:
- Announce a federal civil lawsuit filed in United States District Court of Minnesota on behalf of Plaintiff Minor Doe 1 against Anton “Tony” Lazzaro.
- Urge anyone who saw, suspected or suffered Lazzaro’s crimes to call the FBI Minneapolis Division at 763-569-8000.
- Release the following details:
- How the courageous, Minor Doe 1 posted information on Lazzaro.
- Identify Lazzaro’s agents and co-conspirators, and how they threated and attempted to silence Doe Minor 1 and Doe’s father.
- Release the agreement in which Lazzaro admits to sexual relations with Minor Doe 1 and threatens to take legal action.
- How Minor Doe 1 made the brave choice to contact law enforcement one year ago, which triggered the criminal investigation leading to the indictment of Lazzaro and Gisela Castro Medina.
- Gisela Castro Medina is also named as a co-conspirator for grooming and recruiting Minor Doe 1 for the sex trafficking enterprise.
Notes: Lazzaro and Medina were federally indicted on sex trafficking charges and Lazzaro’s criminal trial is set to begin October 18, 2021, in federal court in St. Paul, MN.
When: Tuesday, September 7, 2021, at 10:30 AM CT.
Where: Jeff Anderson & Associates, 366 Jackson Street, St. Paul, MN 55101.
Please Note: Media and attendees of the live press conference will be required to wear masks per recommended COVID prevention policies.
The press conference will be filmed at 1080p resolution with a broadcast camera and uploaded to DropBox. It will be available for download at the conclusion of the event for use by broadcast and digital media. Submit requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.