Former Teen Model to Speak for First Time About Public Sexual Assault with Violence
Live Virtual Press Conference Today at 2:00 PM (ET) / 1:00 PM (CT)
WHAT: Today, at a live, virtual press conference, survivors, advocates, and attorneys will:
- Jeanne Bellino will speak publicly for the first time revealing the details of the violent assault in New York City.
- Announce the filing of a new lawsuit that alleges Steven Tyler sexually assaulted a Latina teenage model in approximately 1975 in a public area with multiple witnesses.
- Reveal publicly, for the first time, details of the sexually violent assault by Steven Tyler in New York City.
- Other survivors and advocates within the entertainment and music industry will join in support of the courageous survivor as she shares her story for the first time.
- Note: As the survivor speaks English and Spanish, a Spanish-speaking advocate will be present to share the survivor’s message in Spanish and for any translating-related needs.
This is not the first time Tyler has been named in a sexual assault lawsuit. In December of 2022, we filed a lawsuit on behalf of Julia Misley (formerly known as Holcomb). Misley accuses Tyler of sexual assault, coercion of an abortion, and involuntary infamy in California.
“Steven Tyler is a sexual predator and the industry has protected him for decades. It’s time for truth and accountability.” – Jeff Anderson
Thursday, November 2, at 2:00 PM (ET)/1:00 PM (CT)
LIVE STREAM: The press conference will also be live-streamed via YouTube, and will be available on our website.
MEDIA NOTE: For interview requests or video file requests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.